Thursday, September 20, 2012

BOMW


Yummy Fruits used for a breakfast crumble

This has been a great week! We started planning our next vacation early to mid October, can't wait to share with you where we decide to go. We have our closest friends coming into town for the weekend and tomorrow is our anniversary! We've been married 3 years already! It has really gone by fast, whats even more crazy is that we started going out in 2005! That 8 years guys! 8 YEARS...But damn do I love my hubby! I'm going to do a special post about our engagement and eloping on the actual day (tomorrow) with pictures and stuff. I'm excited to share that part of my life with you guys. Oh, and small side note, finally after years of sharing one vehicle, I got a car! I doubt I'll use it much, (I've been kinda skiddish with driving since the accident). But, with a move approaching quickly and talk of starting a family soon after, it seemed about time, when we found a deal we couldn't refuse.
Anyways, here are a few bits of my week:



 Peach and Blackberry Crumble adapted from this recipe

Working on a tutorial for us girls with curls on how to refresh those second day locks
 
 Still on my tea kick, this week was Chamomile Citrus by Might Leaf
 
DIY Baroque Hair Clasp body for an upcoming Hair and Nail tutorial:

Rilo waking me up to play after Jeremy left for work

Getting together my fall products for my seasonal essentials post. (and in case you missed it for Summer)

Hope you're all having a fabulous week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!