Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kristie's Maternity Shoot




Over the weekend I had the pleasure of working with my sister-in-law Kristie again, on a small maternity shoot. We had a blast and giggled more than we probably should have, she was glowing with excitement that day, as we planned a special Halloween bash together. We are all so incredibly excited to meet Baby Noah this November!!! I will be doing a full-term shoot with Kristie and Josh later in the fall, and will share those pictures when I can, but for now I had to share some of these candid out takes of her warming up, is she not just drenched in joy!?!  Seeing Kristie so happy makes Jeremy and I a little eager to get our "baby ball" rolling! I was asked to participate in the birth of Noah so I think all this will gear me up for when its time for our little bundle of joy to come.Thank you Kristie and Josh for allowing me to be a part of documenting your pregnancy, it was/is an honor to be asked to photograph it...



Kristie and Josh's Hound-Peanut wanted to be included

She wasn't aware I was shooting yet and just started blowing kisses

 Just rubbin away in her own little world.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!