Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BOMW

This has been a great week, I have met some great new friends through Easy Peazy, started a few new projects, and finished some others up. I'm looking forward to Fall, my favorite season! Sad to see summer go but man do I love crisp air, and the crunching of fallen leaves under my feet, days of hot chai lattes, and huge chunky knit cowls, ahhhh, just the thought! What signifies the return of cooler days for you? Jeremy says its the smell of the fallen leaves and my ginger cookies baking.Hope, you're having a great week! Here are a few bits of mine...
Knit on!

 A new (possible tattoo) art project with toothy paper and my favorite micron pen...


Mineral water with orange wedges keeps summer alive year round...

Jeremy's favorite Raspberry and clove hotcakes made for a very heavy brunch followed by a lovely nap

 New sage bundle for smudging, and a few newish stones I've been keeping close

This falls knitting projects include a ton of chunky cowls and a few blankets and booties for Noah. I'm not opening my shop this year but if  you're interested in a cowl email me :)

 Awesome book on Hitch that came with actual stage notes and letters (thanks Kristie)...

I've mentioned we are Hitchcock fanatics before right?!?...

 -but probably not that I own ever episode of both series (presents and hour) and every movie he ever directed...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!