Saturday, June 2, 2012

And so it begins...

I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for quite some time. The thought of basically having a bucket to drop daily thoughts into on just about everything has always seemed pretty awesome. I love to create! whether its a doodle, a craft gone good, or bad (that sits on my shelf of rejects), or an inspiring photo that led to some off the wall nail art (I'm a bit of a nail nerd). I love it all. I'm not entering this with any hopes of filling some niche that hasn't been filled online, or even going as far to labeling this a "lifestyle" or "DIY' blog, this could change but for now this blog is retaining my doodle diary/view on most things, "Easy Peazy".
Hopefully, we can inspire each other and share some of the experiences that make life, well...life.
Anywho, away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!