Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Kickin it" on the 4th...

Hope you all had a fabulous 4th! Something about the 4th always makes it feel like summer is well under way....maybe all the bbq ;) 
Here in our neck of the woods we've had some terrible thunderstorms that have people still out of power! Hopefully by the time this posts most everyone will be back in business. My brother was without power for about 3 days, and we were in the triple digits, it was horrible!
But on to the nicer parts of the holiday.... I recently found out from my sister-in-law, Kristie that yours truly will be the god mama of the newest member of our family!!! Of course, I couldn't be more excited to welcome bay-boo (what I like to call him/her) as an auntie and god mama! This child has a whole lot of spoiled relatives waiting and ready for his/her arrival!
And we'll be getting to know the sex in the next week, I think we're all leaning towards boy except NaNa, who really wants a girl :) In the upcoming months I'll be sharing all of Kristie and Josh's baby shower planning that we're doing, as well as some fun DIY's that Jeremy and I have put together. Some of them will be posted on "Kristie's Baby Shower" board on my Pinterest if you'd like to follow our progress there too.
We are all VERY excited for bay-boo, including Peanut, who had to be included for some first kicks (hence the title) during the BBQ...

Bay-boo's first kicks!
 20 weeks and counting!

Here is some more of my lovely family on the 4th!

 Rilo loves her grandparents back yard and had several visitors throughout the day

My mother-in-law or "Nana to be" making her sweet tea

My father-in-law slaved away at the grill in the heat for us


Hope you all had a happy 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!