Sunday, July 1, 2012

Easy Peazy Gold Leaf Manicure


This manicure was inspired by a recent TBD post on gold leafing nails. I had loved it then but this evening I stumbled upon it again on Pinterest (which I'm new to, but already addicted!). Of course, being the Easy Peazy girl I am, I couldn't resist simplifying it either!

This manicure had to be the easiest DIY nails I've ever done! I had some left over gold nail stickers from Sally Hansen Salon Effects and was itching to get my coral nails back after going bonkers this week with designs (tutorials to come). 
All you need is a bright color nail polish and paint as usual giving extra time to really dry all the way. 
 Then take one nail sticker in a metallic shade, like silver, gold, or rose gold. and cut it diagonally,
and adhere to each ring finger, trim off edges and file the free edge a bit to clean it up if needed.
 Thats It!
I don't know about you, but I always have left over stickers after I'm done with the pack, this is an easy way to use all of the product without wasting random sizes. Also if your a few days into a salon mani and chip one finger, make that finger the sticker nail and enjoy a few more days before having to repaint chipped polish ;)
Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!