Monday, June 25, 2012

True Confessions

 True Confessions Magazine ca 1932, Henry Clive
Over the weekend I came across an interesting article on confiding in girlfriends. I think we all have those moments where we either think, "oh god, did I really tell her that?" or "ugh, I feel so much better after talking about it" or the dreaded, "god, I love her but I wish she'd just get over him already!" 
We've all been there but Elle writer, Monica Corcoran Harel sheds some interesting light on the nature of women confiding in women. I found the article really informative and thought I'd share. If you happen to be a science geek (like me) I will also link the original study cited in the article by Brown, Its easy to digest so worth checking out.

True Confessions

Social Closeness Increases Salivary Progesterone

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!